Search for:
Property type:
Price range:



Your home insurance policy is unlikely to cover activity in your rented property. So, if you want to safeguard your income, it’s important to obtain specialist landlord insurance. Although landlord insurance isn’t a legal obligation, most buy-to-let mortgage lenders will require you to take out insurance before your tenants move in.
Landlord insurance covers the risks you face when letting or leasing a property that standard home insurance may not cover, also known as buy to let insurance, it covers you for damage to the buildings or to your contents against a range of perils such as flood, fire, burst pipes, roof damages or storm. You can also choose from several optional covers like accidental damage, loss of rent, landlord emergency and legal expenses cover which covers the costs and expenses in dealing with a range of legal matters such as contract disputes, tax and VAT investigations, repossession and eviction of squatters.


Contents insurance is a type of home insurance that could cover the cost of replacing your possessions in your home if they’re stolen, destroyed or damaged. It can be bought as a standalone policy or with buildings insurance, as a combined home insurance policy.


On additional premium, you can add any of the following covers to your landlord insurance policy.

Theft by Tenant Cover.

Malicious Damage by Tenants

Promptmove has partnered with the country’s leading LANDLORD INSURANCE providers. Please Contact Us if you need our help and assistance.