Search for:
Property type:
Price range:


Can I let a property without a valid Gas Safety Certificate?

No, letting a residential property without a valid Gas Safety Certificate and EPC is not permissible in the UK anymore. Only a qualified and Gas Safe registered engineer can issue a safety certificate after testing the gas appliances provided in the property. Promptmove has a team of reliable Gas Safe registered engineers offering their services on very competetive rates.

What documents are required to serve to a tenant?

A landlord is required to serve a list of documents when letting out his property to a tenant in England & Wales including: Gas Safety Certificate, EPC, EICR, Deposit Certificate and How To Rent Guide. Promptmove’s letting and managment teams is professionally trained to fulfil these legal requirements.

Can I let out a property without a Right To Rent Check?

No, It is not permissible to let out a residential property to non-UK resident tenants without a valid Right To Rent check first. Home can prosecute anyone found guilty for upto £5000 fine and possible imprisonment. Click on the link below for more information:

What is a MOULD and How can I clear a mould in my house?

Mould occurance is very common in the UK particularly in older properties or the properties without sufficent ventilation and insulation. If you have a mould issue in your property, please watch this very informative video to help dealing with this very stressful and hazardous issue: Promptmove has partnered with a reliable damp & mould assessors and insulaltion providers to offer their cometetive and reliable services:

What is EICR and can I let a property without a valid EICR?

EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report) is a relatively new rule to comply by a landlord in order to let a property in Luton from 1st April 2022. Letting a property without a satisfactory report is illegal hence a prosecutable offence. Only a qualified electrician can verify after an inspection of the electrical installations whether a property can be let to the tenants safely or not. Promptmove has a team of reliable electricians offering their services on very competitive rates.

I have a problematic tenant in my property, what shall I do?

Landlord and tenant disputes are common and if not dealt with properly, can be very costly and stressful. Promptmove has a vast experience handling such delicate issues and have dealt with hundreds of cleints resolving their disputes with tenants successfuly. Based on our diverse experience and knowledge, we can help and assist you by identifying, rectifying and serving the right documentation onto the tenants. Contact us today if need our help:

Can I sell my property whilst rented?

Yes, you can. We have a number of investors and buyers on our books who can buy rented properties without getting them vacated which means you don’t need to lose rent for void period. If you have a tenanted proeprty which you wants to sell without a void period then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01582 611040 or by clicking on our contact us page today:

Is Luton really safe to invest?

Yes. Luton is one of the most diverse towns in the country with 5th busiest airport, 3 railway stations, 3 motorway junctions, a university with over 15,000 students, business parks and a thriving diverse community. Furthermore, a 30 minutes train journey to the City and an easy access to major European airports makes it a more desirable and commutable place to work and live. There are many new housing projects in place at present. If you wish to invest in Luton, please get in touch today.

What Notice I serve to my tenant to vacate the property?

At present, there are two main eviction notices needed to be served to a residential property tenant: Section 8 Notice and Section 21 Notice. Section 8 is normally served to get a possession as well as outstanding rent whereas Section 21 (non-Fault) to possession of the house only. For more information, please click on the link below: Because of a vast experience, Promptmove can help you in this regard. Contact us:

What's the maximum loan can I borrow to buy a property?

Well, it all depends on you legal & employment status, income, age and credit history. Most lenders offer a loan equivilent to 3-5 times of your annual income, however, there are many other factors taken into consideration. Promtpmove has partnered with the UK’s most efficent mortgage brokers. To find out how much you can borrow and other mortgage information, please get in touch today on 01582 611040 or send us your details by clicking the link below: